LEGAL NOTICE AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
- GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the duty of information provided for in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the following general information data of this website are provided below:
The ownership of this website, https://upm.genderequalityconference2020.com, (hereinafter, Website) is held by: Fundación General de la UPM, with NIF: G28826055, and whose contact details are:
address: Calle Pastor 3, 28003, Madrid
Contact Email: email@example.com
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The subject matter of the conditions: The Website
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Conditions) is to regulate access to and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Terms, the Website shall be understood as: the external appearance of the display interfaces, both statically and dynamically, i.e. the navigation tree; and all the elements integrated in both the display interfaces and the navigation tree (hereinafter, Contents) and all those online services or resources that you offer to Users (hereinafter, Services).
Gender Equality Conference 2021 reserves the right to modify, at any time, and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Contents and Services that may be incorporated there. The User acknowledges and agrees that at any time Gender Equality Conference 2021 may interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of these elements that are integrated into or access to the Website.
Access to the Website by the User is free and, as a general rule, is free without the User having to provide a consideration in order to enjoy it, except as regards the cost of connecting through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider that the User has contracted.
The use of any of the Contents or Services of the Website may be made through the prior subscription or registration of the User.
Access, navigation and use of the Website, as well as by the spaces enabled to interact between Users, and the User and Gender Equality Conference 2021, such as comments and / or blogging spaces, confers the status of User, so they accept, since the start of browsing the Website, all the Conditions set forth herein, as well as their subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations of mandatory compliance as the case may be. Given the relevance of the above, the User is advised to read them each time he/she visits the Website.
The Gender Equality Conference 2021 Website provides a wide range of information, services and data. The User assumes responsibility for making correct use of the Website. This responsibility shall extend to:
- Use of the information, Content and/or Services and data offered by The Gender Equality Conference 2021 without being contrary to the provisions of these Terms, the Law, morality or public order, or that in any other way may involve injury to the rights of third parties or the same functioning of the Website.
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms extended by Gender Equality Conference 2021 for access to certain Content or Services offered by the Website. In any case, the User will immediately notify Gender Equality Conference 2021 of any fact that allows the misuse of the information recorded in such forms, such as, but not only, theft, loss, or unauthorized access to identifiers and/or passwords, in order to proceed with their immediate cancellation.
Gender Equality Conference 2021 reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate the law, respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, that violate youth or children, order or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, Gender Equality Conference 2021 will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by Users through comments or other blogging or participation tools that may be present.
Mere access to this Website does not imply any kind of commercial relationship between Gender Equality Conference 2021 and the User.
The User declares to be of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to be linked by these Terms. Therefore, this Gender Equality Conference 2021 Website is not in the case of minors. Gender Equality Conference 2021 disclaims any liability for non-compliance with this requirement.
Gender Equality Conference 2021 does not ensure that the Website complies with laws of other countries, either in whole or in part. If the User resides or has his domiciled elsewhere and decides to access and/or browse the Website he/she will do so at his/her own risk, he/she must ensure that such access and navigation complies with the local legislation applicable to him/her, not assuming Gender Equality Conference 2021 any responsibility that may arise from such access.
III. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Gender Equality Conference 2021 does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Website, or the Contents or Services. Gender Equality Conference 2021 will make every effort to ensure the proper functioning of the Website, however, it is not responsible or guaranteed that access to this Website will not be uninterrupted or error-free.
Nor is it responsible for or warrants that the content or software that may be accessed through this Website is error-free or causes damage to the User’s computer system (software and hardware). In no event shall Gender Equality Conference 2021 be liable for any loss, damage or damage of any kind arising from access, navigation and use of the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused by computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses.
Gender Equality Conference 2021 is also not responsible for any damages that may be caused to users due to improper use of this Website. In particular, it is not responsible in any way for any falls, interruptions, lack or defect of telecommunications that may occur.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with current legislation, Gender Equality Conference 2021 undertakes to take the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the controller of personal data
The controller of the personal data collected in Gender Equality Conference 2021 is: the Fundación General de la UPM, with NIF: G28826055 (hereinafter also Data Controller). Your contact details are as follows:
Avda. de Ramiro de Maeztu, 7 28040 Madrid
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data Registry
The personal data collected by Gender Equality Conference 2021, through the forms extended on its pages, will be entered in an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, and duly declared and registered in the General Register of the Data Protection Agency that can be consulted on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Gender Equality Conference 2021 and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that it fills out, or to respond to a request or consultation of the same.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data shall be subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the User’s consent will be required at all times upon fully transparent information of the purposes for which personal data is collected.
- Principle of limitation of the purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up-to-date.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: personal data will only be kept in such a way that the identification of the User is allowed for the time necessary for the purposes of its processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way as to ensure its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data covered in The Gender Equality Conference 2021 are identifying data only. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Gender Equality Conference 2021 undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it will be given. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
When the User must or can provide his/her data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, he/she will be informed in case the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which personal data are intended
Personal data are collected and managed by Gender Equality Conference 2021 in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to respond to a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities specific to the social object of Gender Equality Conference 2021, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose(s) of the processing to which the personal data will be used; i.e. the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Periods of retention of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its processing and, in any case, only for the following period: two years, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, where that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
In compliance with Articles 8 of the GDPR and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over the age of 14 may grant their consent to the processing of their personal data lawfully by Gender Equality Conference 2021. In the case of a child under the age of 14, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required for the treatment, and the treatment will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Gender Equality Conference 2021 undertakes to take the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way as to ensure the security of personal data and to prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential manner, being the transmission of the data between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because Gender Equality Conference 2021 cannot guarantee the unexpleableness of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others fraudulently accessing personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to communicate to the User without undue delay when a breach of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, violation of the security of personal data means any breach of security that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the information is accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The User has about Gender Equality Conference 2021 and may therefore exercise in front of the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the GDPR:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not Gender Equality Conference 2021 is processing his/her personal data and, if so, to obtain information about his/her specific personal data and theprocessing that Gender Equality Conference 2021 has carried out or performs, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or provided for them.
- Right of rectification: It is the User’s right to have his/her personal data modified that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right to be deleting (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the User’s right, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of his/her personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his/her consent to the processing and the processing has no other legal basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; personal data have been unlawfully processed; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under the age of 14. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, shall take reasonable steps to inform the controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request to delete any link to such personal data.
- Right to restriction of treatment: It is the User’s right to limit the processing of his/her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when it challenges the accuracy of his/her personal data; treatment is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller his/her personal data in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format, and to transmit it to another controller. Where technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right to object: It is the User’s right not to process his/her personal data or to cease the processing of them by Gender Equality Conference 2021.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User’s right not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of his/her personal data, including profiling, existing unless otherwise established by applicable law.
Thus, the User may exercise his rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “GDPR- https://upm.genderequalityconference2020.com”,specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the ID. In cases where the representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document accreditation of the representation. The photocopy of the ID may be replaced, by any other means valid in law that proves identity.
- Petition with the specific reasons of the request or information to which you want to access it.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document proving the request you make.
This request and any other accompanying documents may be sent to the following address and/or email address:
Avda. de Ramiro de Maeztu, 7 28040 Madrid
Contact Email: email@example.com
Links to third-party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third-party websites other than Gender Equality Conference 2021, and are therefore not operated by Gender Equality Conference 2021. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of the regulations in force in the way in which his/her personal data is being processed, he/she shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the State in which he/she has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
- COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information regarding the preferences determined by the User during his/her visit to the Website in order to recognize him/her as a User, and to personalize his/her experience and use of the Website, and may also, for example, help to identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time you have been on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows the same to contact the User’s phone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie may extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User’s private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
These cookies are sent to the User’s computer or device and managed exclusively by Gender Equality Conference 2021 for the best functioning of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and its experience as a User. These cookies allow to recognize the User as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer content that suits their preferences.
They are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide Gender Equality Conference 2021 with services requested by gender equality conference to improve the Website and the user experience when browsing the Website. The main objectives for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and analyze browsing information, i.e. how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place from which the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users accessing, the frequency and recidivism of visits, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and detect new needs to provide Users with content and/or service of optimal quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and trend reports are prepared from the Website without identifying individual users.
You can learn more about cookies, privacy information, or view the description of the type of cookies used, their main features, expiration period, etc. at the following link(s):
The entity(s) responsible for the provision of cookies may transfer this information to third parties, provided that required by law or a third party that processes this information for such entities.
Social media cookies
Gender Equality Conference 2021 incorporates social media plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social media cookies can be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them in order to inform himself/he/she about such cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of his/her personal data. For information purposes only, the following links are indicated in which such privacy and/or cookie policies can be consulted:
Disable, reject and delete cookies
Changes to the Cookies Policy
It is reported that the Gender Equality Conference 2021 Website makes or may make available to Users means of link (such as, but not all, links, banners, buttons), directories and search engines that allow Users to access websites owned and/or operated by third parties.
The installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Website is intended to make it easier for Users to search for and access the information available on the Internet, without being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation for their visit.
Gender Equality Conference 2021 does not offer or market on its own or through third parties the products and/or services available on such linked sites.
Likeever, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside its property that can be accessed through the links.
Gender Equality Conference 2021 will in no case review or control the content of other websites, nor does it endorse, examine or own the products and services, content, files and any other material existing on such linked sites.
Gender Equality Conference 2021 assumes no responsibility for damages that may occur from access, use, quality or legality of the contents, communications, opinions, products and services of websites not managed by Gender Equality Conference 2021 and that are linked on this Website.
The User or third party that hyperlinks from a web page of another, other than, website to the Gender Equality Conference 2021 Website must know that:
Reproduction, in whole or in part, of any of the Website Content and/or Services is not allowed without the express permission of Gender Equality Conference 2021.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about the Gender Equality Conference 2021 Website or the Gender Equality Conference 2021 Content and/or Services are allowed.
With the exception of the hyperlink, the website on which such hyperlink is established shall not contain any element, of this Website, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by Gender Equality Conference 2021.
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between Gender Equality Conference 2021 and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Gender Equality Conference 2021 of the contents, services and / or activities offered on said website, and vice versa.
VII. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Gender Equality Conference 2021 by itself or as a transferee party, owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation , access and use, etc.). They will therefore be works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable both the Spanish and Community legislation in this field, as well as the international treaties relating to the matter and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. Under the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Gender Equality Conference 2021 are expressly prohibited.
The User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of Gender Equality Conference 2021. You may view the elements of the Website or even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical media provided that it is, exclusively, for your personal use. The User, however, may not delete, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the Website.
In the event that the User or third party considers that any of the Contents of the Website constitutes a violation of the rights of protection of intellectual property, he/she must immediately communicate it to Gender Equality Conference 2021 through the contact details of the GENERAL INFORMATION section of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
VIII. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Gender Equality Conference 2021 reserves the right to file any civil or criminal actions it deems necessary for the misuse of the Website and Contents, or for breach of these Terms.
The relationship between the User and Gender Equality Conference 2021 will be governed by the current regulations and application in the Spanish territory. If any dispute arises regarding the interpretation and/or application of these Terms, the parties shall submit their disputes to ordinary jurisdiction by submitting to the appropriate judges and courts in accordance with law.
IX. SHIPPING POLICY
When dealing with registrations to a university congress, there is no such submission. No product is delivered or shipped. The amount paid corresponds to the registration to the congress.
The amount paid will be returned as long as the attendee cannot attend the congress for justified reasons or force majeure. (Unless the management of the congress decides not to return the amount paid to anyone whether they attend or do not attend).
XI. CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
Cancellation of orders does not proceed, since it is not an order or purchase of a material product.
XII. BUYERS SAFETY AND PROTECTION
SLL protocols are adhered to. The 3DSecure system is used in the payment gateways, redirecting the data to secure servers without the merchant being able to access or store them.
Last modified: May 14, 2021